Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Going to the beach

Derek took a few days off from work so he could spend time with us. We were near the beach and decided to pop in to take Yu-Lin. The last time he went to the beach was a several months ago, so we were curious to see what he thought of it.

This is nice dad

Eewww..what is this?

Dad, what are all these little things on my hands? It is sand son.

Oh o.k..he he..I like it.

Ooo..where are we off to now dad? You will see son.

Water..yeah..I love water.

That was fun Dad.


Too bad we were not prepared to go to the beach so we couldn't take him in the water. Note to self, always bring swim stuff with us because you never know what we will do.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I love that last picture! He's getting so big! (I mean Yu-Lin not daddy... hahaha!) Soak up some sun for us!