Yu-Lin was cheering on the Giants while watching the Super Bowl

Time to get an entertainment center for this t.v before Yu-Lin yanks it off this temporary one we dug up

After watching the game for 10 minutes, he decided to go hunting for a new adventure and discovered something under the couch.
Oh son, don't give up..try again. Ok mom.
Ahh..treasure found.
Ok, enough with the treasure hunt....off to a new adventure
3 comments:
he looks so tiny next to the TV!!!
Yu Lin is just adorable! I love how he gets so mad in the first video when he can't get under the couch. The big screen TV looks even bigger next to the boy! Nice!
That big screen is huge! I can't believe Yu-Lin stayed focus during some of the game. That's very impressive! LOL! Hope you guys are doing well & have fun shopping for another TV stand. (Wish I could come help right now:) LOL!
Post a Comment