Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hanging with Daddy

I went back to work this week while Yu-Lin has been in daycare for 2 weeks. Yu-Lin enjoys daycare and took a little time getting adjusted. We are so lucky to find a great place that is close to both of our offices. Makes it convenient for us.

This past Friday Yu-Lin's daycare was closed for a cleaning/sanitation day. Since I just returned to work, I couldn't take the day off, so Derek had Daddy duty. This was the first day that Derek had Yu-Lin the entire day since we got back from Taiwan. I was a little worried how it would go, but am happy to report that Derek did wonderful..even though he did call in for back up (i.e. Popo, Auntie J, and cousin K). Here are some shots of their day together.

Bye son, have a good day and try not to run your Daddy ragged. And by the way, what is that you are eating?
Daddy got Yu-Lin dressed (good job) and took him to Gymboree (ah...Daddy learned a few things from Mommie..take Yu-Lin to gymboree so he can nap later) Ooooh....this rocking horse is cool
Yum....these taste good...is it time for lunch yet Dad? No son, little later. Ok.

What are all those bubbles?

I LOVE gymboree Daddy

After Gymboree, they headed to Farrell's...I loved Farrell's as a kid and looks like Yu-Lin may as well.

Can I finally eat yet Daddy?

5 comments:

jen said...

Kristie, I didn't realize you were back at work! Glad the transition is going well and that the boy enjoys daycare. The pics of his day with Derek are so cute!

Tish said...

Hooray for Daddy! Great job! I can't believe you have a Farrell's!!! I LOVED that place as a kid!!!

Sherry said...

Now did Yu-Lin have more then just ice cream for lunch? Sometimes us mommies have to keep a close eye on those daddies. LOL! I love it! Looks like they had an action packed day:)

JEff said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

Anne Marie said...

Farrell's! Gosh, I haven't heard that name in a long time. I think probably I only went there once or twice with my grandma, but I remember loving it!

Daddy did great!