This goes to show that you don't need expensive toys to entertain children. The box is the money box we had used for Yu-Lin's birthday party a few weeks ago. Let's hope he doesn't learn english from me since I was clearly having some grammar issues in this video : )
5 comments:
Finally was able to watch all the latest videos. Yu-Lin makes beautiful music! You and I must go shopping at the same toy store--love the cereal puffs ball holder!
you were so funny..."son come back! your drum misses you!"
he is looking so much older! they grow up fast, don't they? boo hoo...
your dog is CUTE!
Look at those drum sticks! Thats what Kobi's been doing wrong all this time! LOL! Hmmm... you think Yu-Lin will be a future Rocker? I think so:)
Hehehe!
Definitely the non-toy toys are a big hit (no pun intended)! You always sound so happy and so loving in the videos, Kristie!!!
P.S. I adore the new photo of Yu-lin in your side bar!
Right on, Yu-Lin! Hana hou indeed! We better start keeping the groupies away from you.
Post a Comment