Friday, June 27, 2008

Why are we here?

Why are we here mommie? To celebrate your referral day son. Oh cool. Oooo...cheese pizza!!!
Yummm...
Give me more.I want some of Daddy's pizza please.....
Alright...you can have someOk...can I go play now....woo hooo This is fun..but I want to eat more food...This is a cool ride...but what the heck is mommie doing over there? Now let's ride the bike mommie This is a fun carOooo..that was a blast can I ride it again?
Mom, what are you doing this is for little kidsyiiiiipppppppeeeeeeeeAlright son, time to go home

6 comments:

Tish said...

congratulations and happy celebration!!!!! it's so hard to remember last year when we were all waiting, waiting, waiting for our babies!!

Anne Marie said...

Happy 1 year since referral! Yu-lin is one handsome little dude -- looks like he got a haircut?

Tiffany and Gabriel said...

What a brave boy! Yu-Lin, you have to teach Nolan how to enjoy rides. Congratulations to the very happy family!

taiwanbaby said...

what a wonderful thing to celebrate. Can it have really been over a year for us. I think some of us are officially the old timers. What a great feeling.

Par said...

Sweet day!
He must love eating pizza.

Ann and Ken said...

Happy (belated) referral day! We had ours on the 21st, although we were out of town at a wedding.We just pretended the wedding was a big referral day celebration. :P Looks like you all had a great time, that clock ride looks cool!