We took Yu-Lin to art class last week at Gymboree and had so much fun. Though he does art at daycare and also at home with us, it was a nice change to take a class with him. He really had a blast.
Hmmmmm....what shall I do? Ah....I see some inspiration over there Ok, a little bit of this color and a little bit of this one too Oooh la la... So whatcha think mommie? Just lovely son. What a masterpiece.
Wow, Kristie! Yu-lin is so advanced in every way -- I am proud of him myself! We tried giving Alex crayons a couple weeks ago, but he just put them in his mouth :) Ah well, they have so many skills from day to day, it may be time to try again.
Yu-lin is such a handsome boy - I can't believe how grown up he looks in that last photo!
3 comments:
Wow, Kristie! Yu-lin is so advanced in every way -- I am proud of him myself! We tried giving Alex crayons a couple weeks ago, but he just put them in his mouth :) Ah well, they have so many skills from day to day, it may be time to try again.
Yu-lin is such a handsome boy - I can't believe how grown up he looks in that last photo!
Beautiful! Before I read that it was at Gymboree, my first thought was, "wow, really brave to do that at home!"
Ha ha Anne Marie, Andy does the same thing - crayons and markers either become drumsticks to bang with or something to taste!
Little artist!
Post a Comment