As I have said before, Yu-Lin is such an independent child that it blows us away! At now 16 mos. old, he really wants to do everything himself and gets very upset if we don't let him. I tell him everyday that he is not allowed to get big so fast because I want him to stay little forever. Clearly, my request falls on deaf ears..but a mother can always hope right?
3 comments:
SO BIG! he's good with that spoon! and i love his little voice!
That's got to be the neatest oatmeal eating by a 16 month old ever. Well done!
Kevin
Wow! He barely dropped a bit of oatmeal! I love how you taught him to wipe his mouth - I am going to have to try that, though somehow I doubt Andy would interrupt his meal to do that. Yu Lin is such a smart boy!
Post a Comment