On November 29th, we took Yu-Lin to the mall to try to get a picture of him with Santa...no such luck. He was happy to see Santa and kept saying Santa, but once we put him on Santa's lap, it was if the world was coming to an end. Oh well..maybe we will try again later. Yu-Lin instead rode the train. I guess with his love of trains, he was quite fascinated riding in the train and couldn't wait.
Ooo Daddy, can I ride that. Alright son, but we have to buy you a ticket first.

Ok, do we buy it in here?

Can I help? Whatcha doin' in there lady..give me my ticket

Wow..this is a train...not sure if I like it as much sitting in it as watching it

Hi son...can you say cheese for mommie?

Hmmmm....not sure what to make of this

Hey sweetie, are you having fun on the train?
2 comments:
wow! check out all the new posts! love seeing photos...especially of you guys in shorts in december! love it! yu-lin is getting tall! how is he liking daycare?
Oh my gosh! I want a ticket to ride that train... looks like the cool place to be! LOL! Im finally trying to catch up here & I don't think Kobi will have a Santa picture either. Our boys must have been hatched from the same egg:) Hehe!
Post a Comment