Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dancing and more

Here are a few videos we took in Jan. and Februray that we thought were really cute.

Our little dancer busting his moves : ) This gotta be my all time favorite video.


What you want 2 more minutes?


Can you press the number to count?


And now a picture of me taken yesterday on my birthday. I'm now 25 weeks. Things are going well. We have one active baby in there...Yu-Lin and his brother will definitely keep us young : )

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mama! I'm so glad I got my Yu-Lin fix today (hehe!) He's lookin so much bigger. Must be all that poi. :)

Tish said...

look at you!!! so cute! i can't believe you are at 25 weeks already! the videos are sweet...i love "two more minutes!"

jen said...

Kristie - you look great! So glad the baby is healthy and active in there. I love Yu Lin's little voice and his funny dance moves! too cute!

Anne Marie said...

Oh my gosh, Kristie, happy belated birthday!!! You look fantastic! You must be 27 weeks now -- woohooo 3 mos. to go!!! I cannot wait to see your new little munchkin.

Yu-lin is as handsome as ever. I don't know if he was or not, but in both of the first two videos, it looks like he's going over to kiss you at the end of the video -- so cute!

taiwanbaby said...

holy moly, i've got to check in more!!! congrats!!!! you look awesome. hope your feeling good. YuLin is looking as sweet as ever.